Wrestling Revolution

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Admin; Sheavy!

Sheavy!
    Sheavy!
    Admin

Your Admin; Sheavy! Empty Your Admin; Sheavy!

Post by Sheavy! Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:32 pm

Hey, guys. I'm your admin, Sheavy!, and I hope you are excited as I am to get this show on the road. Wink
    Anyway, here's a little bit about myself:

My name is Jonathan, but everyone calls me John. I live in a small town in Newfoundland called Channel-Port aux Basques. I'm a big fan of professional wrestling - though I have really gotten into it religiously around 2004 - and my current favourite is CM Punk. I find SmackDown, hands down, to be the best wrestling program on TV at the moment. I enjoy TNA, also, but WWE is definitely my favourite promotion at the moment.
    I enjoy television shows such as Three's Company, Seinfeld, Frasier, Hell's Kitchen, Survivorman, Dog the Bounty Hunter, Ghost Hunters, Family Guy, The Cleveland Show, The Simpsons, Married with Children, Trailer Park Boys, My Name is Earl, and Corner Gas.
    As far as movies, anything from the horror genre really tickles my fancy. I'm a dedicated fan to the Friday the 13th, A Nightmare on Elm Street, Texas Chainsaw Massacre (ESPECIALLY THE REMAKES!), and Halloween series. I also enjoyed the movie Fanboys..
    Music for me centers around 3 genres. Metal, Rock, and Country... Interesting mix, huh? I personally enjoy the works of John Fogerty/Creedence Clearwater Revival, Alice Cooper, The Beatles, Pink Floyd, Five Finger Death Punch, Black Sabbath, Electric Light Orchestra, Neil Young, and AC/DC.

That's basically it for me.. I look forward to discussing things with you throughout the life of this forum. Let's just hope we all contribute in making this a long and prosperous one.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:19 am