Wrestling Revolution

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Diva Trade Details: Mickie Punished, Jillian Push & More

Glitch
    Glitch

Diva Trade Details: Mickie Punished, Jillian Push & More Empty Diva Trade Details: Mickie Punished, Jillian Push & More

Post by Glitch Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:01 pm

source: diva-dirt.com

The fallout from the Diva Trade last night is still being felt and now details are starting to pour in. A source backstage at Raw last night tells us:

- The reason for Mickie James‘ move to SmackDown was put down to her work ethic of late as well as her weight. The decision was made to move Mickie to SmackDown, sending her a message to shape up, ‘both figuratively and literally’.

The jibes about her weight, in my opinion, are completely ridiculous — she looks fine and healthy.

- Fans of Jillian may want to start planning a party; her title win last night is expected to be the start of a program with Melina over the Divas Title. As with all things Creative though, plans can change in a heartbeat but as of now, that is the plan.

- All of the Divas backstage were in good spirits about their moves. The plans were only revealed to the Divas involved over the weekend, while the rest of the crew including the roster learned the news last night along with the rest of us.
    Huntman
    Huntman

Diva Trade Details: Mickie Punished, Jillian Push & More Empty Re: Diva Trade Details: Mickie Punished, Jillian Push & More

Post by Huntman Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:11 pm

Couldn't this go in the WWE section? Since it isn't history?

Either way. BS reason to take Mickie off RAW
    Sheavy!
    Sheavy!
    Admin

Diva Trade Details: Mickie Punished, Jillian Push & More Empty Re: Diva Trade Details: Mickie Punished, Jillian Push & More

Post by Sheavy! Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:17 pm

This is in Women of Wrestling, Huntman. lol.

Mickie might be fucked over now that WWE has a problem with her appearance. They're like that now.
    Huntman
    Huntman

Post by Huntman Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:19 pm

I know now. I read it. I thought this was like the other one

Women of History. Jumbled my mind up.

But SD has some talent now
    Glitch
    Glitch

Post by Glitch Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:10 pm

Beth Phoenix and Mickie James have needed a new change of environment for awhile now.. and I'd love to see Beth wreck McTwigglet.
    Havok
    Havok

Post by Havok Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:57 pm

Mickie James weight? Mickie is probably one of the only Divas who has a believable and unique body, while still looking sexy as fucking hell.
    Glitch
    Glitch

Post by Glitch Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:00 pm

^
    THAT! I completely agree, so what if she has a little fat? At least she isn't a complete stick.
    Havok
    Havok

Post by Havok Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:03 pm

I don't even see a bit of fat, she's just not anorexic, so sue her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 2:12 pm